Friday, June 30, 2006

Thanks Drek

This is just a heart-felt shout-out to Drek at Total Drek for introducing my little blog to his massive and discriminating audience. Drek is my blogging inspiration, and if he thinks I'm worth a look, then I conclude I must be doing something right. I'll try to keep it up.

If anyone is reading that isn't a fan of Drek, I urge you.... nay, I command you to get yourself to Total Drek and once and for all learn how to unmuddy your thinking and arrive at the hosed-off facts. Well, to be fair, only half the posts do help you do this... some just talk about hooters.

And if my site name seems inexplicable, let me show you the inspiration. He's a local bird here and a rarity in the U.S. I'm not sure why his face is red, but it might have something to do with the Bush administration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home